Friday, January 14, 2011

Awards!... Who me? Thank you thank you!

Awesome! That's all I can say I was lucky enough to be given this award TWICE by two different bloggers and BOTH whom are my fave! So it's and honor! Thanks to you both! :D *HUGS*  I recieved this ward from : http://pizzacakespies.blogspot.com/ && also from FatAngryBlog ... Here are the few rules when recieving this award :D....
 
1. Post the award and link it back to the person who gave it to me.
Got that!
  

 
 
 
 
   
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
 
WOW. 7 things about myself... okay.. here goes...
    1. I have played the guitar and written music since I was about 20 years old, I've recorded a few songs and music is just my world, everything about it. Whatever I am feeling can usually be seen threwout the songs I'm listening too.
    2. I have and all out passion for dogs.  I love animals of any kind, but I especially love dogs.  I have a Bassett Hound that my husband and I got from the pound over 2 yrs ago and she's been and amazing dog, probably the smartest dog I've ever had!  Here is a picture of her.. We named her Mandylynn:
    3. I once met Johnny and June Carter Cash at a Lafollette, Tn Wal-Mart.  TRUE story! This was years ago, my sister and I had went there after a concert to check it out because c'mon you can't go by a strange Wal-Mart and not drop in. haha.  So glad we did that day!  I remember what he had in his buggy... Denture Adhesive and Cleaning tablets!! He said to me, " You gotta love standing in a check out line on a Friday night."  So yeh this was pretty amazing especially because I have this extreme respect for Johnny Cash he is one of my all time favorite muscians. Period!
    4. Quilting! It's one of my uttermost favorite things to do!  I'm still learning basics but I'm loving what I learn.. for christmas my sweet hubby got me a rotary cutting tool for fabric and a cutting board. I so love it. Last Christmas I got a sewing machine haha which was amazing.... sewing is GREAT!
    5. My hubby and Kids & I have this hobby, we live right beside a set of train tracks, so when we can we put pennies on the tracks and when the train runs over top them it basicly squishes the penny.  ok.. I'm not even sure Squish is a word, lol.
    6. I absolutley love being a house wife.  My husband is in a job that basicly allows me to be a stay at home mommy and take care of my three kids and clean and just be a wife and mother to my family && I love it.  I know some people might say that I am lazy but I'm not, this is a choice I made, I could get out and work.  I have and I held jobs plenty well enough and did them right... but nothing compares to being a stay at home mom for me... I actually really really like cleaning... && if you would ask anyone that knows me, they would say WHAT Gina? No way! .... I say... YES WAY! I love it! :) I'm one lucky girl!!!
    7. Last but not least.... I love fishing.  Nothing is better to me than a day sitting next to the water with some worms on my hook and sandwhiches in the cooler... catching fish... I just love it, and just recently we moved to a new home and I am lucky enough to have a small creek perfect for fishing right behind the house!!  I can't wait for spring to come!!! :D
There we go! Again, Thank you both for sending me this award it was really sweet of you and I feel grateful to have met people like you to look up to and admire!! Bless you! *HUGS*

3 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my god, I think I would die if I had ever got to meet Johnny Cash. Seriously, he is a total idol of mine and I actually celebrate his birthday, isn't that crazy? Lol.

Wow, you and I have a lot in common, except for the musical abilities. I LOVE music and wish I had a stitch of talent in it but I don't :(

Oh and, girl, don't ever let anyone tell you that being a mom (especially to three kids) isn't a job. I don't even have kids and I KNOW that it is a full-time 24/7 job.

Keep up the great work!

FatAngryBlog said...

OK that is super cool that you met Johnny Cash!!!

Gina said...

@Joy you are so sweeet! I think we do have a lot in common! I think it's so awesome how I have met two wonderful people here you and FatAngryBlog who I have much in commmon with it tickles me sooo much! Johnny is AMAZING I celebrate it too! My husband and I are planning a trip to his grave site sometime soon.. I will get some pics when I go, but it's definatly something i've always wanted to do! Thanks soo much for your words of encourgment it means a lot! My spelling sucks! haha!

Post a Comment