Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Now enter: THE FLU!!

      Okay so I haven't blogged in a couple days, I've not been feeling good.. right now I think I have the flu!  I had to rescedule my doctors appointment because I had forgotten my daughter had a dental appoint. at the sametime >_> soo I will go to the doctor tomorrow instead!  I've not been up to being on the pc too much honestly since I got sick :(.
       Sunday night at church my cough that I had been dealing with for two weeks became incredibly worse to me, and so when I got home I took some meds and went to bed. Monday I woke up feeling like crud! Weezing, coughing, and just body aches and all.  Really bad headache.. no appetite, and feeling just miserable.
       So I am gonna make this one short but I will feel better again soon and be back to bloggin!  *hugs* to you all!

2 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I hope you feel better soon. Hang in there. :)

FatAngryBlog said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Post a Comment