Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm gonna die (it) in 7 days.....

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long since my last post!  The holidays have been welllll crazy to say the least.. I'm glad I survived Christmas and I hope that all you had a wonderful christmas and I hope Santa treated you well :))  I hosted my first ever family christmas this year and I gotta say.... my nerves actually didn't get too bad until about 30 minutes before everyone was sceduled to arrive.  Dinner went off without a hitch and the kids adored present time of course.. all in all it was a great night :D I was very blessed!!!

Okay so I'm down to my final days living this unhealthy lifestyle.  As most of you might know I've given myself and official start date for my new diet or as I like to call it "New Lifestyle"  I don't want to make a diet choice I want to make a healthy life choice.  I need to do this for me, for my family and for my life.  I'm getting some serious health issues due to my being overweight.  I will begin to blog much more during this process of becoming whoever I am... I gotta admit I'm really curious to see who is under this fat... SOOOOO in light of my new life choice.... On January 1st, I'm going to post pictures of myself full body shots... this is something thats soooo hard for me simply because of my weight and how ashamed I am of it.  I've never posted a full body picture of myself on the net or anything I don't even have any in my home!!  I'm a little nervous but this is it, my final stand !! I AM TAKING MY BODY BACK!!!!!

OKies... I'm going to run for now but I hope you all have a great rest of the week and enjoy your finals days in the year 2010!!

*hugs*

3 comments:

Joy said...

How's the New Year treating you? I hope you had lovely holidays and I would be remiss if I left without saying that I would love to see a new post from you soon :) Take care :)

FatAngryBlog said...

Just came to give you a kick in the pants and to ask you to post! :>

Maude said...

Giiiiinnnaaaaaa!? Where aaaaare you?

Post a Comment