Monday, December 20, 2010

It's beginning to look/feel a lot like Christmas!

      Okay, I gotta admit this is my uttermost favorite time of year UNTIL I go broke buying presents. LoL I always try to even out what my kids get so that they all get the same amount to open on Christmas Morning, sometimes that's not easy when my son wants expensive games and my daughters don't want expensive things one of his presents cost more than all the girls... it's crazy! It's important to me to make sure my kids remember what Christmas is trully about though, and thats not presents or Santa.  It's about Jesus :D  At least for me and my family it is!!  
      So basicly, as for my health and diet... I have been bad.. really bad... It's the holidays and there are so many nice treats and snacks to eat it's so hard not to eat, I'm commiting myself to beginning 2011 on a firm way of living diet.. something that I won't starve myself but cutting out the soda and all the fatty habits I have... I will formerly start my diet blog then!! I mean as for the dieting aspect, right now I am being bad I know it's wrong I'm trying to control it somewhat but I'm failing miserable !!  Short blog today folks ! I might do one a bit later but I need to get some things done around my home hehe!!!

     TALK SOON!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comments:

FatAngryBlog said...

It can be so hard to balance that sort of thing out - I totally know what you mean!

Post a Comment